You can renew a subscription using your ETM Dashboard account, without needing to make a new purchase or contact the Sales team.
Renewing a subscription
- Login to ETM Dashboard.
- Click My Organization in the menu on the left.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Select the checkboxes for the subscriptions that are to be renewed.
- Click Renew Now.
- A dialog box will appear showing your current balance, if any.
- Upon clicking the "Renew" button, the subscription will renewed for an additional period (depending on the subscription this could be monthly, yearly or multi-year).
Notes regarding subscription renewal:
- Only subscriptions within 30 days of expiration are eligible for renewal. If the subscription renewal is further away and you wish to renew, we recommend enabling Auto Renewal on the subscription. CLICK HERE to learn how to toggle Auto Renewal.
- Once a subscription reaches the expired state, it is automatically unassigned from the appliance.
- An expired subscription can be renewed for up to 14 days. After 14 days a new subscription must be purchased.
- The anniversary date of a subscription remains the same whether it is renewed before or after the expiration date.
Have more questions? Submit a request