NG Firewall provides a means for non-admin users to get access to the report data generated by the system. This is done via the creation of Reports-only users.
- Go to Apps > Reports > Reports Users
- Click Add
- Enter the user's email address. That will be the username they use to log into the NG Firewall.
- Optional: If you would like specific email reports sent to this user, click the Add Email Template button and select the template(s) you want sent to the new user. Click Done when you have selected all email reports to send this user.
- The user is now created but currently has no password set. Click Change Password to set that.
- Fill in the Password and Change Password fields, then click Done.
- Click Save in the lower right corner of the screen to finalize the changes.
Once you've created a Reports user, that person can log into the Reports-only viewer via