A voucher is a transferable license that becomes an active subscription after you redeem the code and assign it to an instance of NG Firewall. A voucher is like a "gift certificate" for a specific NG Firewall software package. The voucher key is a unique alphanumeric code that you redeem in ETM Dashboard to create the subscription.
A voucher provides you a way to delay activation of your subscription. If you are a Partner, it's efficient to purchase a set of vouchers using one transaction, and redeem the vouchers as you deploy NG Firewalls. If you do not intend to install the NG Firewall yourself, you can simplify the installation process by sending the voucher to your customer.
Important: If you do not redeem the voucher to a subscription within 30 days it converts automatically to a subscription.
Redeeming a voucher
To redeem a voucher:
- Log into ETM Dashboard at https://launchpad.edge.arista.com/
- If you do not have an account, click Create an account on the login page.
- After logging in, click My Organization from the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Click Redeem Voucher.
- Enter your voucher code and click Redeem.
- Review your list of subscriptions and confirm that a new subscription appears.
After you redeem your voucher you can assign your new subscription to an appliance.Follow