There are a few instances when it may be helpful to re-establish the connection to ETM Dashboard for a particular NG Firewall appliance:
- The appliance's model shows as 'Custom' in ETM Dashboard, even though it is an appliance purchased fromArista
- The appliance shows as 'offline' in ETM Dashboard despite being online & passing traffic
- The appliance's subscription is showing no valid subscription, despite having a subscription assigned in ETM Dashboard
Refreshing the connection from NG Firewall
- In the NG Firewall UI, click the 'silhouette' icon at the top right-hand corner.
- Click Account Settings.
- This will open a ETM Dashboard login prompt. Log into your account as you normally would.
This will refresh/re-establish the connection, which will cause ETM Dashboard to re-sync with the appliance and update its status & details.Follow